Terms and Conditions
Acceptance of Terms
PremierNet provides products and manpower Services (collectively, hereinafter referred to as “SERVICES”) subject to any customer’s or buyer’s (hereafter referred to as “CLIENT”) acceptance of and compliance with the Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”) and the terms and conditions of the Service Level Assurance Agreement (hereafter referred to as “SLA”) outlined below:
Description of Service: PremierNet may provide Client with one or more services, included but not limited to, following: Website Design & Development and affiliated products/services, Internet Marketing, Mobile Application Development, Content Development, and/ or Maintenance and Support Services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new feature that augments or enhances the Services shall be considered to be part of the Services. PremierNet reserves the right to modify, suspend or discontinue the Services (or any part thereof), based on non-cooperation, non payment, or unwanted delay from client, at any time, without notice. Client expressly agrees that Client, or any related third party, shall not hold PremierNet or its suppliers liable for any losses, damages or consequences whatsoever from such modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Services.
Access to Information: To access PremierNet Services or PremierNet Websites Client may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. By accepting these terms & conditions, the Client hereby acknowledges that all the information provided by the Client will be correct, current, and complete. If PremierNet believes the information that the Client has provided is not correct, current, or complete, PremierNet has the right to refuse Client access to any PremierNet Websites or Services or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend Clients account at any time.
Changes to Website: PremierNet hereby declares that The Company has sole right to change or remove the website (temporarily or permanently) or any part of it at any time, without notice. PremierNet shall not be liable to anyone (Client, third-party vendor or user) for any such changes or removal.
Website Design: PremierNet will not be liable for any copyright infringements that are caused due to materials submitted by the client. PremierNet is not liable for loss of earnings, compensation or costs incurred because of the unavailability of the website, servers, software or other material provided by its agents.
Copyright: PremierNet owns or has the license to or otherwise permitted by law to use the trade marks, copyright and intellectual property rights of the site and its content including (but not limited to) the website design, graphics, text, source codes and all software connected with the website. Using this websites, you are agreeing to access the content only for your personal and non-commercial use home use. You cannot download, copy, transmit, reproduce, store, distribute or sell the content without the prior and written consent of PremierNet.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: The website of PremierNet is provided on an “AS AVAILABLE” and “AS IS” basis. PremierNet, to the extent permitted by the law, is not responsible for any direct, indirect consequential damage or loss (including but not limited to loss of business, data, opportunity and/ or profit) caused due to the use of the website. PremierNet does not warranty that the website’s functionality will be error free or uninterrupted, that defects will be rectified and/ or that the website or server making it available are free of any virus or anything else that can be destructive or harmful.
Payment Obligations and Payment Methods
How payments are processed for Content Writing and Digital Marketing Services: Full payment is required before the the development of any content writing applicable service, digital marketing service, digital marketing campaign, and review service unless an alternative proposal or contract specifies a different amount and time period for the processing of payment.
How payments are processed for Web Design and Web Development Services: Full payment is required before the development of a website begins unless an alternative proposal or contract specifies a different amount and the time period for the processing of payment.
Cancellation Policy: If site design and development work has already begun (such as creating a design concept), then the payment is non-refundable. If any writing project or any digital marketing project/service has already begun, then the payment is non-refundable.
Payment Methods Accepted: For your protection and security, we currently only accept payments made via PayPal. You can setup a Free account with PayPal in minutes and link your credit/debit cards as well as banking accounts with PayPal to make payment. PayPal is regarded as the most secured channel for processing payments in the world. We value your security and want to ensure that you have the best buying experience ever which is why we only accept PayPal. Receipt of payment is deemed as acceptance of the quote, milestone, delivery, project and terms & conditions.
Refund and Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests will only be processed if made by the initial authorizing party and if received in writing via email BEFORE the project has started. There will be no refunds of any monies for any cancellation requests made after the project/service has begun.
Agreement to Policy: You should be aware that by submitting any kind of personal details to our website, you indicate your acceptance to the terms given above. In case of any queries or concerns you are always free to contact us for further assistance.
Other Important Terms (Web Design Package Options):
- Responsive/multi-device compatible web pages are tested on Android related mobile systems. If you require testing to be done on any other device, please discuss it in advance.
- Our websites/applications are generally tested on PCs and include near recent versions of following browsers: IE, Firefox, Chrome & Safari. If you require testing to be done on any other browser, please let us know in advance.
- Domain Registration is included for one year. If you decide to extend the registration of the domain, you can do that for an additional fee. Whether you purchase our month to month option, 3 month option, 6 month option or the twelve month option, the client will keep the domain name. The client can decide to keep the domain name but will be responsible for any fees associated with the transferring of domain and the renewal of domain. The initial purchasing and registration of domain name will be strictly up to the discretion of PremierNet unless a separate agreement was made during proposal and pre-purchase.
- Hosting Registration will be included for the duration of your purchased plan. At the expiration of your package, if plan is not renewed, Hosting Registration can be transferred to client in which the client will assume all charges associated with Hosting renewal. The initial purchasing and registration of Hosting package will be strictly up to the discretion of PremierNet unless a separate agreement was made during proposal and pre-purchase.
- Any images used and provided by PremierNet are owned and distributed by PremierNet. In some case, depending on image, client will have the option to purchase/retain any photos used during the creation of website.
Other Important Terms (Disputes, Liability, Indemnity):
- PremierNet provides its services as is, without any guarantees on security or other issues leading to loss of data, sale or reputation. We ensure to the best of our ability that our systems and servers are protected from hackers, viruses, intruders and other online and offline problems, however we will not be held liable for any disruption of services if such situation arises.
- In an event of a dispute, PremierNet reserves the right to charge the client in full for the work done as well as for the resources spent in managing the dispute. In such an event, PremierNet reserves the right to charge the client without honoring any discounts that were previously honored in good faith. Under no circumstances will PremierNet be liable for any damages arising from misrepresentation or misinformation.
- PremierNet will not be liable for any breach of the agreement which is caused by a matter beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to Act of God, fire, lightning, explosion, war, disorder, flood, earth quake, industrial disputes (whether or not involving their employees), extremely severe weather, or acts of local or central government or other competent authorities.
- PremierNets offers packages in co-ordination with third party providers. Changes to the third party provider’s rules and policies may ultimately effect the services we provide or the terms and conditions herein and PremierNet is not liable for such changes.
Other Important Terms (Intellectual Property):
- All content of this website is a property of PremierNet unless otherwise specified. PremierNet reserves the right to change the content or policies without any prior notice.
- The project related copyrights can be transferred to the client at an additional cost, after the full payment of the project and upon signing the Certificate of Acceptance. PremierNet reserves the rights to refuse the transfer of ownership if irregular circumstances arise.
- Copyrights handed over to the client do not include rights to re-use the code for another website or re-sell the programming codes for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. In the case of business restructuring or ownership change, ownership of the website may be transferred from one owner to another. New owners are not allowed to re-sell or re-use for any commercial or non-commercial purpose.
- PremierNet reserves the right to change terms and conditions without notice.